The Clinton Community School District is proud to announce that Eagle Heights Elementary School has been recognized as a Capturing Kids Hearts National Showcase School earlier this month. Eagle Heights is one of 376 United States campuses across the country that received this designation.
The following points below are part of a national press release from the Capturing Kids Hearts Organization:
- Through the National Showcase Schools™ awards, Capturing Kids’ Hearts® recognizes and celebrates schools that go the extra mile each day, creating the social-emotional safety on school campuses that is conducive to learning.
- In 1990 a small group of educators experienced the first Capturing Kids’ Hearts® training at the Flippen’s home in College Station, Texas. Flip’s vision has since grown and today our team introduces Capturing Kids’ Hearts® processes to 37,000+ educators each year nationwide.
- Capturing Kids’ Hearts is the premier source of professional development for educators nationwide. Through experiential training, expert coaching, and personalized support, Capturing Kids’ Hearts equips professionals in K-12 education to implement transformational processes focused on social-emotional wellbeing, relationship-driven culture, and student connectedness.
- Capturing Kids’ Hearts processes provide educators the skills they need to change the trajectory of students’ lives.
- Campuses implementing Capturing Kids’ Hearts processes consistently report improvements in academic, behavioral, and cultural outcomes.
- Because of the rigor of our evaluation process, the Capturing Kids’ Hearts National Showcase School award is both a high aspiration and an exemplary recognition of excellence.
- Capturing Kids’ Hearts is proud to recognize the outstanding educators who have dedicated themselves to making a difference in the lives of our children. Please join in and celebrate the remarkable work they have accomplished.
The Clinton Community School District has implemented the Capturing Kids Hearts program in all of its school campuses. The social-emotional structure provides students and staff supports to maintain a safe and respectful environment.